Nova Scotia Legal Aid Application Form
To apply for Nova Scotia Legal Aid please click the Apply Online link below.
- PLEASE READ THE APPLICATION CAREFULLY AND INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION. MISSING INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN PROCESSING DELAYS.
- Please allow up to 10 business days after you apply for the Legal Aid office to contact you. If you have questions or need assistance, contact us or the office in your area.
- If you are filling this in for a youth who has a criminal matter, please use their information.
- If you have a family case involving children, it is mandatory that you complete the section on the form requesting names, date of birth, where they live, and who they live with. Neglecting to fully complete this section will result in the delay of your application processing as we will need to obtain this information from you first.
- DO NOT SEND US ANY DOCUMENTS OR OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION UNTIL REQUESTED.