• Nova Scotia Legal Aid

We Offer Legal Help to All Nova Scotians

At Nova Scotia Legal Aid, we are here to help Nova Scotians facing criminal, family or social justice issues.  Social Justice law provides help with income security and housing issues. So, for example if you have an issue with your landlord, or with income assistance, CPP, or EI we can help.

If you have a legal problem, we can provide:

  • Legal information
  • Summary Legal advice (a one time consultation)
  • Representation by a lawyer (a lawyer for the case)

Please look through our website for information about criminal, family, and social justice issues, or feel free to contact us to find out how we can help you. You can even apply for legal aid right here on our website.

Upcoming Events

Tue 21

Chat Online With a Family Law Lawyer

August 21 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Nova Scotia
Wed 22

Halifax ISANS/NSLA Family Law Outreach

August 22 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Wed 22

Chat Online with a Social Justice Lawyer

August 22 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Nova Scotia
Thu 23

Mi’kmaw Native Friendship Centre NSLA Social Justice Outreach

August 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Halifax Nova Scotia
Mon 27

NSLA Family/Social Justice Outreach at Fairview Family Centre

August 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Halifax, Nova Scotia Nova Scotia
© Copyright 2017 - Nova Scotia Legal Aid