Child Protection Information Videos
Child protection matters are very serious. If your children have been taken into protective custody, this is a difficult time for you and your family. This video and the information booklet can answer many of your questions. With the help of a lawyer, and the right attitude, you can work towards getting your children back, or to keeping them in your home if being supervised by the agency.
For the video in English – Click Here.
For the video in the Mi’kmaq language – Click Here.
This video and the booklet will answer some of your questions:
- What has happened?
- Where are your children?
- When can you see them?
- What can you do to make sure your family stays together?
- This video is for adults.
- Do not watch it with your children.
- Watch it with your lawyer, a social worker, or a support person.
- Ask questions and get help as you go through the child protection process.
Watch all seven chapters in order. Later, you can watch the chapter that’s about the next step you’re about to take in the court process.