Do you have Family Law or Social Justice Legal Questions such as…
• I am thinking about separating. What are my rights?
• I am wondering what I can do about access (visiting) problems?
• I have a question about child support?
• I don’t understand why my claim for EI was turned down?
• Can my landlord keep my security (damage) deposit?
If you do not have a lawyer and would like some free legal advice on your family law or social justice issue, you can drop in to meet with a Legal Aid lawyer.
Please call 902-454-9444 to book an appointment.